Ecodek® Pebble Grey Reversible Composite Decking 2.4M/3.6M
The Advanced Technology AT board is manufactured from an innovative, high quality wood polymer composite (WPC) material, specifically developed for decking boards. Although they have a similar appearance to hardwood timber, their solid cross section makes them robust, highly slip resistant and suitable for many construction applications. Featuring recycled material content the AT board is the choice of the professional contractor as it overcomes many of the performance problems associated with timber, PVC and moulded composite alternatives. The AT board has strong environmental credentials, requires little maintenance and comes in 5 colours.
- 25 year Warranty - Ecodek® boards will not splinter, rot or split.
- Low Maintenance - Ecodek® will not need sanding sealing oiling or painting unlike timber.
- Low potential for slip in wet and dry conditions.
- Ecodek® does not promote mould or algae growth.
- Carbon negative product.
- Made in Britain - Ecodek® is the leading wood polymer composite manufacturer in the UK and is the only composite manufacturer with the Made in Britain accreditation.